If you are like me, one of the first items you do each day is check your e-mail. Picture this, it is Tuesday morning and you have just poured your favorite drink and sat down at your desk. You open Outlook to see what fun things email has in store for you today.
- Chief of Good Listening, Lilly the Basset Hound, is attending. Meet her in Dustin’s Schlaefli’s tell-all marketing chat room and put her knowledge to the test.
- It is easier to look like you’re working if you are attending Tech Edge. Mostly, because you will be. These sessions are guaranteed to up your game.
- You want to learn how to use your surveillance camera to watch baby owls in your yard. Check out Nate’s sessions or ask Shannon—he is doing exactly that.
- You want to win $100. Good news—you can. There is a chance in every single session!
- You were going to run a marathon but they changed the date. You can tune in and still run in circles—cameras are off and we will not judge.
- You just watched us go back to outer space. Now you want crush your workspace. No problem. Keep calm and get your Teams on.
- You are feeling grumpy and dumpy because that epic vacation just got cancelled. Instead, get your tickets out and board the "Leader-Ship." Eric Townsend will not take you to Maui, but he’ll be sure to stop at Resiliencecity, Home Officeston and Teamsville.
- Howling at the moon is hard to do during the day. But if you are feeling a little stir-crazy, make new friends like Mike Pollock, our COO, and Allan Reiter, our Net Ops guru. They will be in the tech chat room. And it is not just for techies.
- Your cat is looking at you like you got fired. Why else would you be home so much? Well, you show her. You are spending ALL morning getting smarter. For free!
- Tech Edge 2020—more fun than email, spreadsheets, and any report you will ever do!
While standing in line at the grocery store ready to battle over the last package of toilet paper, I realized that it actually has a lot in common with marketing. Although it sounds absurd, I’m confident that you will soon be a believer too.
COVID-19 threat increases the importance of working remote.
A Quick Guide for Taking Your Canceled Event Online!
Beyond the Crisis. With the uncertainty and gloom currently surrounding us, my team challenged me to find a positive and maybe even hopeful message to deliver to all of you. So, I accepted the challenge with this caveat: Nothing in this article is to make light of the COVID-19 virus, the lives affected by it, or the economic impact its presence may have now and perhaps for months to come.
Working remotely has clearly been the talk of the nation. But how do you implement that? What tools do you need? What will it cost? How quickly can you get set up? Here are a few pragmatic, no nonsense, real-deal answers.