Nex-Tech is actively monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic and its impact to our employees and customers. Our focus is on the well-being of our team and our customers, and we have instituted measures from our Emergency Response Plan (ERP) to ensure their well-being. Here is a summary of the steps we’re taking to ensure the safety of customers and employees as we navigate this fast-moving situation.
- Our stores are stocked with hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes. Our team has been asked to increase hand-washing throughout that day, increase store cleaning and disinfectant measures, and we ask that customers utilize the hand sanitizer to help maintain a safe working environment.
- If you need assistance with your cellular phone, our team will ask you to please wipe down your phone with a disinfectant wipe.
- As we embrace the area school closings, many of our employees have children in schools, so we will be allowing our employees the opportunity to work remotely from home. This will allow our team to continue providing uninterrupted service to our customers while also ensuring our team’s safety. This may cause us to close some stores, and it will be a fluid situation each day. Please see our Facebook page and website for daily updates.
- Nex-Tech will be here to answer your calls, but alternatively, using the email contact information below will allow us to more efficiently distribute work to Nex-Tech team members working at alternate offices or remotely. Be sure to include a short description of your request and a callback number.
- Residential Customer Tech Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Customer Support: email@example.com
- Our technicians will continue to do installations and on-site repairs. We have asked the team to increase daily handwashing, and they will also be equipped with disinfectant wipes. Our team will be asking customers if there are individuals at their location who are experiencing flu-like symptoms, and if this is the case, we will work with these customers on a case-by-case basis to complete work. Also, we have coached our team to be aware of these symptoms, and if they are uncomfortable entering a home or business location, we will leave that to the technician’s discretion.
- If you need to make a payment, we ask that you not make a special trip to one of our stores, but please call our team at 877-625-7872 and let them assist you. We can take check or credit card payments by phone, or you can pay online at:
Lastly, we know this pandemic is influencing many of our friends, family and customers. Following the CDC guidelines with social distancing will increase your time at home. Nex-Tech does not have data caps, so your Internet usage is unlimited. If you need a speed upgrade to accommodate your entertainment and work needs, please call our team toll free at 877-625-7872, and they will assist you in getting an upgrade.
If there is anything we can do to help, please reach out to our dedicated team.
Thank you for your continued business!
The Nex-Tech Team