- Chief of Good Listening, Lilly the Basset Hound, is attending. Meet her in Dustin’s Schlaefli’s tell-all marketing chat room and put her knowledge to the test.
- It is easier to look like you’re working if you are attending Tech Edge. Mostly, because you will be. These sessions are guaranteed to up your game.
- You want to learn how to use your surveillance camera to watch baby owls in your yard. Check out Nate’s sessions or ask Shannon—he is doing exactly that.
- You want to win $100. Good news—you can. There is a chance in every single session!
- You were going to run a marathon but they changed the date. You can tune in and still run in circles—cameras are off and we will not judge.
- You just watched us go back to outer space. Now you want crush your workspace. No problem. Keep calm and get your Teams on.
- You are feeling grumpy and dumpy because that epic vacation just got cancelled. Instead, get your tickets out and board the "Leader-Ship." Eric Townsend will not take you to Maui, but he’ll be sure to stop at Resiliencecity, Home Officeston and Teamsville.
- Howling at the moon is hard to do during the day. But if you are feeling a little stir-crazy, make new friends like Mike Pollock, our COO, and Allan Reiter, our Net Ops guru. They will be in the tech chat room. And it is not just for techies.
- Your cat is looking at you like you got fired. Why else would you be home so much? Well, you show her. You are spending ALL morning getting smarter. For free!
- Tech Edge 2020—more fun than email, spreadsheets, and any report you will ever do!
COVID-19 threat increases the importance of working remote.
Nex-Tech is actively monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic and its impact to our employees and customers. Our focus is on the well-being of our team and our customers, and we have instituted measures from our Emergency Response Plan (ERP) to ensure their well-being. Here is a summary of the steps we’re taking to ensure the safety of customers and employees as we navigate this fast-moving situation.