In today’s fast paced, competitive environment, business owners and operators don’t often consider how a call reporting or call recording solution might bring value to their organization. Below is a down and dirty “hot” list of features and functionality that just might benefit your operation.
What is Call Reporting?
Call reporting, quite simply, is the ability to take the detailed call information from your telephone system and the telephone company, compile that information and run reports on criteria that you determine.
- The ability to monitor time and effectiveness of staff on the phone through performance metrics.
- Measure marketing campaigns by tracking call activity on a per campaign basis.
- Get statistics on where your calls are coming from to make more effective advertising decisions.
- Assign costs to call time for internal or external billing.
- Notification of 911 calls and recording threats or harassing calls.
- Managing and optimizing line capacity by monitoring usage.
- Analyzing heavy call times to make informed staffing decisions.
- Viewing call progressions to ensure that customers are not “bounced” around.