Upgrading to a cloud phone is beneficial in many ways and can help provide a better customer experience, allow your employees to be more mobile, and let you be in control of how you stay connected…just check out these 10 amazing benefits of the cloud phone!
- Getting started is unbelievably easy. All you need is a phone (see #2 for more on this) and an Internet connection. Seriously, that’s all! Traditional phone systems require purchasing equipment that could be a costly initial investment. A cloud phone is ideal for businesses of all sizes for flexibility and ease of use.
- No upfront equipment costs. Period. This is almost unheard of! When choosing a cloud phone solution from a managed services provider, equipment is automatically included. From a business standpoint, this means no large investment in phones that will soon become outdated. Instead, you can affordably incorporate a cloud phone system into your business without worrying about an extra expense. Another benefit is that equipment will be upgraded as needed by the managed services provider. A win/win for you!
- Administrators can easily manage users and most communications features with a few clicks of the mouse. Adding, removing or changing employees is also quick and easy. While users can quickly customize their personal setups and communication features. The personalized customization you have through a cloud phone streamlines the communication process while seamlessly integrating with everyday applications to increase efficiency.
- Speaking of customization, imagine being able to answer a call from any device when a customer is calling your business landline number. With Device Twinning, you can easily route calls to ring on a preferred device during certain times or ring all devices simultaneously. On the flip side, when a call is made from one of the devices, the customer will see the business landline number on the Caller ID no matter where or how the call is taking place. BONUS: your employees will never have to give out their personal numbers again! (Employees really love this!)
- Being mobile and having the ability to work remotely has become extremely valuable to many different industries. A cloud phone solution allows you to conduct business on the go without sacrificing the customer experience. Additionally, the flexibility to work from home, the office or while traveling is appreciated by employees and helps attract top talent. It’s no secret that everything and everyone is mobile these days, shouldn’t that include your business phone system, too?
- Call Jump takes mobility to the next level. Let’s say you’re at your desk on an important phone call but need to get to a meeting across town. Call Jump lets you easily switch devices from a landline to a mobile device and continue the conversation without interruption with the push of a button.
- Many advanced features that you and your employees will love are included FREE! With traditional phone systems, most calling features cost extra. But with a cloud phone, advanced features like Caller ID, Device Twinning, Voicemail, Call Forwarding, Call Hold, Auto Attendant, On Hold Music and Attendant Console are part of the package. You don’t have to choose between saving money and having the advantages of the extra features.
- A cloud phone will provide security in the event of a disaster such as a fire, flood or tornado. Since the cloud solution is managed and monitored from a data center, if anything were to happen to your business then calls could quickly be re-routed to a temporary location so that you can get your business up and running again in a fraction of the time. The peace of mind knowing you can continue business no matter happens is invaluable.
- Local support and service from a knowledgeable company you trust. While there are options online for cloud phone systems, there is no direct support involved. With Nex-Tech, not only can you call and get support over the phone but skilled technicians are always nearby if more assistance is needed. Plus, we can help design the perfect phone system to meet your specific needs and expertly install it! You don’t have to worry about a thing, sounds pretty great, doesn’t it?
- We’ve saved the best for last and it’s all about savings! Compared to traditional business phone systems, a cloud phone eliminates those upfront equipment costs to help save on the initial investment, provides an always up-to-date solution with valuable features at no extra cost, and helps increase efficiency and convenience helping to save you time and money.
The features of a cloud phone are endless, can be customized to exactly what you need now, and are flexible in case your needs change in the future. It’s time to see how a cloud phone can benefit your business and customers! If you’d like to hear more about the cloud phone or other business solutions Nex-Tech provides, contact Nex-Tech today at 800-588-6649 or email us at email@example.com.